Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kochuvartavanam......Small Talk

I have been an avid blog reader but never really thought of writing my own blog....the reasons being many...for starters there are so many brilliant writers in this space that I don't think I would have made an iota of value addition to the world of Internet literature.....secondly sheer inertia on my part to take up an activity that requires constant attention and dedication....

Then why now???
There is a sudden urge to connect to more people..communicate with more human souls...This seems to be the easiest way to do so.....
This is a very amateur attempt...and my writing might be influenced by the veteran bloggers whom I regularly read.....please don't consider this as plagiarism

I start this blog with a prayer to almighty that my blog doesn't land up among millions of other activities I started and left half way through....

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the space...hoping to read a lot here..and we have a lot of kochuvartanams to read about!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you write very well so please just keep blogging regularly and not randomly. That's a request, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best :) and I am assuming Kochuvartanams = small talk?

    ReplyDelete